24 Şubat 2018 Cumartesi

Tilly&Buttons'dan Megan Dress / Megan Dress by Tilly&Buttons















Yıllar evvel aldığım Tilly Walnes'in  Love At The First Stitch kitabından Megan Dress'i sonunda kendime de diktim. Daha önce kardeşime daha ince bir poplin kumaşla dikmiştim. Kalıp çok basit görülüyor ama benim üst bedenim biraz kemikli ve ayrıca yaka kısmında bolluk oluştuğunu bildiğim için caanım kumaşımı kesmeden evvel elimdeki amerikan bezi ve eski çarşaflarla deneme yaptım.








Beden olarak 36/38 arası bir bedenim normalde, ben kalıbın (3) numaralı bedenini kestim. Kalıpta 1,5 cm dikiş payı ekli şekilde verilmiş, prototipte yanlardan biraz sıktığı için, asıl kumaşı dikerken 5 mm'den diktim yani 1 cm'den toplam 4 cm  bolluk vermiş oldum.

I could have a chance to sew Megan Dress from  Love At The First Stitch for myself at last. I sewed one for my sister in law earlier so I knew what should be changed in the pattern for the best fit. The pattern looks very easy to sew but my body shape is not a regular one, also I knew that there will be excess fullness in neckline, so before cutting my precious fabric I made muslin.. I 'm normally between 36/38, cut size (3). 1,5 cm seam allowance was included in the pattern. But when I wore the muslin I couldn't breathe very well therefore I lowered the seam allowance to 5mm seam when i was sewing the real fabric. This means 4 cm fullness in total for breathing..



 😆 evet yüzdeki ifadeden de anlaşıldığı üzere yapılacak çok iş var..Tüm kalıpta yaptığım değişiklikler aşağıdaki resimde görüldüğü şekildedir. Bu arada uyarayım tabi ben profesyonel değilim, bu değişiklikler kuralına uygun olmayabilir ama sonunda işe yaradı :) ve ben de paylaşıyorum..

1-Ön ve Arka yakadan 2 cm indim ve omuzla birleştirdim.
2-Yukarıdaki değişikliği yapınca ön ve arka omuz eşit olmuyor bu nedenle yarım cm(5mm) arka yakayı genişlettim
3-Göğüs ucunu 2 cm indirdim ve 1,5cm kısalttım yeniden çizdim.
4-Kol altından 5mm indirdim.
5-Yanlardan 1 cm genişlettim ( 1,5 cm verilen dikiş payını 5mm olarak diktim)
6-Ön ve Arka Üst bedeni 2 cm aşağıya uzattım.
7- Arka yaka ile arka ortanın birleşimindeki bolluğu da, arka ortadan 1 cm girerek attım. Bu noktayı arka orta ile birleştirirken pistole/riga kullandım.

As you can see from my face, there are so much things to do  😆. You can see below picture all changes I've made. I warn you :) I'm not a professional these changes may not be according to the book:) but it worked well and wanted to share with you guys !

1-lowered 2 cm from front and back neckline and drawed new shoulder lines
2-when I made above change, front and back shoulders were not match so widened the back neckline 5mm.
3-lowered apex point 2 cm and shortened 1,5 cm and did draw the bust dart again.
4-lowered 5mm from armhole
5-added 1 cm to the side seams ( lowered the actual seam allowances to 5mm)
6-Lengthened the front and back bodices 2 cm.
7- At the top of the center back there was a huge fullness, i took 1 cm out from this point and drawed a new center back line with french curve.


  


Kumaşımın güzelliği yukarıdaki resimlerde tam olarak çıkmadı..Bu kumaşı iki senedir arada bir çıkarıp çıkarıp okşuyordum, kesmeye kıyamamıştım (her zamanki gibi)..Bayaaa bir eski pazen kumaş..yakından resimlerini de çektim, bana hak vereceksiniz kumaşdaşlarım:))

I could not cut this beautiful fabric in two years, I was petting it from time to time:)). It's very old cotton flanel (or something like ). You can not see the beauty of it exactly above picture..I took some pictures closer and you will acknowledge my fabricfriends:)











Elbiseyi çok sevdim, birkaç tane daha dikesim var. 

I love so much this dress and want to make more !!










Hiç yorum yok :

Yorum Gönderme

design by Get Polished | Copyright © 2016 Zipperhanim